We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asda Delivery

Which Rhyl hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Asda Delivery

Hiya

I have heard of people having shopping delivered to their caravan when on holiday. We are going to golden sands in sept and we obviously wont know our caravan number til we get there but have checked on asda site and they deliver to that post code BUT how do I get a delivery without knowing my caravan number, is it even possible? Lol.

Thanks!!

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,290 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asda Delivery

Anything is possible........ I'd suggest phoning the help number. 0800 9526060 They should be able to assist one way or the other. Be aware that age related items like drink, knives etc cannot be delivered unless an adult is present. I do know Asda deliver to campuses e.g. a parent orders stuff for their offspring, where once they arrive on site, contact is made with the people who are expecting the goods - usually via the supplied mobile number.

And if you don't have much luck with Asda, try the others, they all do deliveries.

Edited: 17 August 2012, 19:54
UK
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asda Delivery

Thanks!! Yeah we have asda home deliveries to home and order alcohol etc. Lol.

UK
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Asda Delivery

I have called them and they said in the special instructions to ask the driver to call me to confirm the caravan number and/or for the driver to go to reception to check with them. What I may do is place the order the day before and call the site the day before to see if we have been allocated a van and if they could give me the number for it.

Thanks for the help!

4. Re: Asda Delivery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2014, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Rhyl
Recent Conversations