We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Crane Resort

Surrey England
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Crane Resort

Hi , does anyone know contact details for the management team/

I have emailed the resort serveral times for general question about our trip which is Jan 01 2011 - no one ever replies.So want to contact manager.

New York
Level Contributor
507 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Crane Resort

Lsst I heard, the Manager is Michael Phillips, michael.phillips@thecrane.com

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
90 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Crane Resort

Try these two email addresses:

concierge@thecrane.com

GuestServices@thecrane.com

I have written to both last winter and had quick replies. Hope this helps.

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
501 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Crane Resort

I wouldn't waste your time e mailing Michael Phillips, he is a complete waste waste of space, over the last year we have sent him in excess of 10 emails but not one response, just waffle from his team about how he will get back to us, I am out there shortly, perhaps I will get a response when I'm sitting outside his office!......he is the only thing that has annoyed us at the crane, all our holidays there have been absolutely superb and can't wait to return....rant over.

New York
Level Contributor
507 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Crane Resort

There is no more Conierge. It is now called Guest Services. I liked it better before. They seemed more responsive than the Guest Services people, who are all about making commissions when you book tours, etc. I have gotten a number of email responses from Michael Phillips. Maybe I was just lucky.

Surrey England
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: The Crane Resort

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your info, interestingly they emailed me back , which is good, must admit I am now a bit nervous after the neg reviews posted, especially about the A/C !!

Would welcome any good positve imput. We are staying in a One Bed Ocean View + Plunge Pool 0n Jan 1st for 13 nights.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Crane Resort

Hi there, we own a Penthouse in the new Park residences, and will be staying Jan 1st for 14 nights, as we do each year. If I were you I would go with an open mind and judge for yourselves. I read a lot of conflicting reviews, and I think it all comes down to your own expectations of a place.

The Bajans in general are very laid back, but if you approach them politely, but confidently, they will usually respond with good manners. I personally have never met the actual Manager Michael, but intend to go to the Managers cocktail party this time, so who knows. The Crane is a lovely resort, and there is as much or as little to do as suits you. Hire a car and see the surrounding area, & go to the nearby supermarket for some great food as you will have a kitchen to prepare snacks. I am not sure if you will need the air con that everyone rants on about, as January is a lovely time for weather with cool sea breezes. Enjoy, don't worry and contact me if I can help with any thing else.

Surrey England
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: The Crane Resort

Hi, You are quite right in what you say, and my husband and I are really looing forward to our trip.

We have hired a car for the 13 nights so that we can get about , although to be honest just looking for a chilling time with good food and drink & sunshine plus hopefully meet some like minded friends.

To YorkshireKellygirl

thanks for comments & who knows maybe we will bump into each other , are you travelling with family?

Okey Dokey Bye for Now *****************

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Crane Resort

Hi, we will actually get to Barbados for 19 Dec. My daughter and Partner are travelling out with us, they are expecting a baby in Feb. Then our son & his wife join us from boxing day. We are staying in the Gap until New years day when we can take up residence at the gorgeous Crane . They all go home on 5th Jan. so we will miss them, as we usually have such fun, but then its our time to chill! So look out for a good looking party of 6 (Ha!only kidding!) or a couple that usually frequent Cutters or Crane Palms for lunch, both just a short walk outside of the gates left or right. Bye for now x

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Crane Resort

Try Paul.Collymore@thecrane.com

He is the hotel manager and very helpful

You have hired a car for 13 nights!

When are you going to relax?

New York
Level Contributor
507 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The Crane Resort

Dunnedg - Did Paul Collymore replace Michael Phillips as Manager at The Crane?

Get answers to your questions about Saint Philip Parish