We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crane bathroom amenities

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
213 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Crane bathroom amenities

Hello

Does anyone know if the bathrooms at the crane are equipped with a blow dryer...we are staying in the one bedroom ocean view suite.

Also do they provide coffee to make in the kitchenette??

Thanks!!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Crane bathroom amenities

I do remember seeing a wall hair dryer while looking at the hotel pictures here on Trip Advisor.

I can't answer about the coffee but I usually pack my favorite to bring along. Being you now don't need to bring a dryer - you have room for the coffee.

Have fun!

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
213 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crane bathroom amenities

Thanks!!!

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crane bathroom amenities

Yes, they have a hair dryer and coffee in the rooms.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,956 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crane bathroom amenities

A drier and everything you will ever need can bee found in the bathroom. Instant and filter coffee in the kitchen plus tea. You will need milk which you can find in the general store. You might want to take some of your favourite instant with you.

New York
Level Contributor
579 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crane bathroom amenities

Hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, bubble bath,regular and decaf coffee. If you like strong coffee, bring your own or buy it there.

6. Re: Crane bathroom amenities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Saint Philip Parish