We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Paradise Town Hotel vs Hotel Wayak

Oregon
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Golden Paradise Town Hotel vs Hotel Wayak

Looking for an inexpensive place to stay...can anyone give a comparison of the two (very little reviews of either place on tripadvisor or anywhere on the web). Thanks

colorado
Level Contributor
786 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Paradise Town Hotel vs Hotel Wayak

I stayed at Golden Paradise beach hotel last March, and it was fantastic. The town hotel has very nice rooms, and the owners are very helpful and sweet, but it's farther from the beach (several blocks in, other side of soccer field) than Wayak.

I didn't see any of Wayak's rooms, though...I know that the town hotel has AC, not sure if Wayak does.

Mentioned in this post
Golden Paradise Beach Hotel
Golden Paradise Beach...
38 Reviews
Holbox Island, Mexico
missouri
Level Contributor
431 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Paradise Town Hotel vs Hotel Wayak

Also stayed at the Golden Paradise Beach. Great location. Walk one way into town, the other way deserted. Perfect. We had a hot plate, frig and coffee pot. $60 night. Step right into the ocean.

3. Re: Golden Paradise Town Hotel vs Hotel Wayak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Holbox Island