We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Maya Inn??

colorado
Level Contributor
733 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Maya Inn??

I just read about this hotel on a Holbox website, but i don't remember seeing it while visiting Holbox. Does it exist? I thought maybe Casa Maya de Jose Lima is the new version of that hotel, but they don't look much alike.

Does anyone know if Hotel Maya Inn exists? Thanks!

IHX
Atenas, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Maya Inn??

It's on the lagoon side of the island, close to the ferry pier. As you are coming in on the ferry, it would be on your right as you walk off the pier - next to the Captain of the Port building.

colorado
Level Contributor
733 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Maya Inn??

Thanks! I guess that's why I didn't notice it...

Isla Mujeres, Mexico
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Maya Inn??

they're so different!.. maya inn is just next to the dock.. you don't have to walk that long! :) love that hotel :) (maya inn)

4. Re: Hotel Maya Inn??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 23:19