We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas Paraiso del Mar in Holbox

Which Holbox Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Villas Paraiso del Mar in Holbox

I'm trying to book this hotel with a master suite all inclusive. None of the discount travel sites offer this option. I found a website called holbox-island.com. A bit leery to book on this site. Anyone know if the hotel has an official site or contact number?

Canada
Level Contributor
226 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villas Paraiso del Mar in Holbox

We just spent a week in Holbox but stayed at Villas Los Mapaches and this was really a dream come true. I did not even think there was any all inclusives on the Island. Take a look at their web site. It was a little house, small kitchenett, bath and a large deck. The roof is thatched and the grounds are lovely.

Sutton, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villas Paraiso del Mar in Holbox

Hi Smallfry

We booked via http://www.holbox-island.com/holbox-island/ - which I think is the site you mention. We got a reply back directly from Villa Paraiso Del Mar, so I think it's their official website.

We have since been in email contact with the hotel and used the following email address almparaiso@hmhotels.net, which we got replies from (albeit a bit slow at times).

The telephone number that's given in the email signature is +52.98487.52062

Hope that helps! We leave for Holbox tomorrow.

GN

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villas Paraiso del Mar in Holbox

Thank you greatly!!!

Minnesota
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Villas Paraiso del Mar in Holbox

We also want to book through that website (holbox-island.com) -- did anyone book and stay there successfully?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villas Paraiso del Mar in Holbox

I've already booked this hotel. www.hmhotels.net. This is their official site - cheaper than other companies.

Edited: 24 February 2013, 18:24
6. Re: Villas Paraiso del Mar in Holbox

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 07:16