We are planning 7 days on the island and planning to rent a beach house with a kitchen.
Please help with a few questions!
1. Is 7 days (1 day of travel on each end) too much? I think it is the perfect amount of time and my fiance thinks it is too much.
2. We want to cook our own food. I have read that you can buy the locals catch. If so will they clean it up for you? How much are we looking at spending?
3. I am assuming that we can buy our own spices in the local markets. Anyone have any idea about how much they cost?
4. Do we need to worry about the tap water?
5. How much does a 6 pack of beer cost to take home?
6. Are there boats that one can rent? We live on a lake and my fiance is a US Coast Guard licensed captain. We would like to venture out on our own if possible.
Thanks in advance for any help/advice!