We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beacon Motor Lodge vs. Surfside Hotel

California
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Topic
Beacon Motor Lodge vs. Surfside Hotel

My family is visiting late June. Our visit will be about 5 days. I'm looking at these 2 places. Anyone have experience with either place? Is one better than the other? My family includes myself, hubby and son who will be 17 months old at the time.Thanks for your help!

Amissville, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Ocracoke
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beacon Motor Lodge vs. Surfside Hotel

Surfside Hotel is the only place I stay when in Nags Head, great location most rooms face the water, I have always been happy there, Plenty of places to eat close by, Can't help you with the other but I'm sure you will like Surfside .

Mentioned in this post
Nags Head
Nags Head
Outer Banks, NC
California
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beacon Motor Lodge vs. Surfside Hotel

Thanks fish! I appreciate your feedback!It is so helpful to hear from someone who has stayed there.

Surfside is a bit more expensive; that's why I'm interested in hearing what others have to say about the Beacon.

3. Re: Beacon Motor Lodge vs. Surfside Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 18:18