We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fishing

Port Allegany
4 posts
Save Topic
fishing

Is there any where in the outer banks that we can rent a boat to fish in the sound?

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
731 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fishing

We found a couple of places to rent a pontoon boat. The cost was around $250 for half a day and $450 for a whole day. I can't remember the name of the company we used (when it comes to me-I'll post it), but it was at mile marker 0 in Kitty Hawk. Turn left immediately after the automobile dealership (on your left) just before getting on the brige to leave the OBX. They also have other water sports rentals. If you want a guy to take you out fishing and crabbing on a boat, we did that one year. Let me know and I'll try to find his name & info. I know it was in Kitty Hawk.

Amissville, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Ocracoke
Level Contributor
1,430 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fishing

There are several places depending on where you are staying Fishing Unlimited has the in Nags head they are on the road to Manteo. Hatteras Jack in Rodanthe

Restless native in Ocracoke

3. Re: fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 10:19