We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food question

Clifton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
110 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Food question

We are renting a house in Duck in July and are looking for a company to come in and cook for us. Maybe a beach BBQ or clam bake. Does anyone know a good company that will come to the house and do that for us? We have about 20 people staying with us. Thanks in advance.

Teresa

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,687 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food question

We don't have clams on the beaches here so I don't hear about those often. BBQ, yes. Contact High Cotton BBQ in Kitty Hawk -

5230 Virginia Dare Trl N Kitty Hawk, NC 27949

(252) 255-2275

Tell Will Tim sent you and maybe he will give me a little BBQ

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
864 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food question

Red Sky Cafe (also in Duck) has something they call Chefs on Call, which may be what you are looking for.

Murrysville, PA
Level Contributor
313 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food question

Try Coastal Provisions - www.coastalprovisionsmarket.com - they're located south of Duck in Southern Shores and they also have two restaurants in Duck - Coastal Cantina and Coastal Cravings.

richmond
Level Contributor
904 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food question

Second Coastal Provisions. They do seafood pots that you can just put on the stove. Also Duck Deli does catering. On a side note no fireworks or beach fires in Duck.

Clifton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
110 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food question

Thank you all for your replies. I will start making some calls. Much appreciated.

6. Re: Food question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 06:43