We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

horseback riding on the beach?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
771 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
horseback riding on the beach?

Is there a stable that offers horseback riding on the beach? We ride but we do not own horses so we are looking to find a stable that does this.

Thanks!

Amissville, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Ocracoke
Level Contributor
1,430 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: horseback riding on the beach?

Not on the beach but not far you can look here to get more info.

http://www.equineadventures.com/

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
771 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: horseback riding on the beach?

Thanks, I think this is exactly what we are looking for!

charlotte, nc
Level Contributor
85 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: horseback riding on the beach?

We just booked for the week of 8/4 based upon feedback from this board and others. Looks like a great outfit and we are looking forward to the experience. You may want to get on line soon for an upcoming trip as it looks like they fill up rather quickly during the season. I will post a review when we get back.

Raeford, North...
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: horseback riding on the beach?

My question is similar about offers horseback riding however, I do have my own horses are there any places that accepts horses? Or a campsite so we can bring my horses to the outerbanks?

5. Re: horseback riding on the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2013, 10:17