We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

August trip to Outer Banks

Ct
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
August trip to Outer Banks

We have been traveling to the Outer Banks for a number of years and are looking for something different to do this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Brookneal, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: August trip to Outer Banks

Different from what exactly?

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,915 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: August trip to Outer Banks

Different stuff to do here or other places to go visit?

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Ocracoke
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: August trip to Outer Banks

Well what kinds of things have you already done on your OBX trips so someone can suggest something different?

Ct
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: August trip to Outer Banks

Hi

I'm sorry I wasn't more precise. We have been to all lighthouses. rode the jeeps on the beach and saw the wild horses. The trips on the kayaks were fun,and walked on the sand dunes. This will be our 15th year that we have vacationed on the Outer Banks. I'm sure there is something we have missed.

Mentioned in this post
Outer Banks
Outer Banks
North Carolina Coast, NC
Ct
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: August trip to Outer Banks

Hi

I'm sorry I wasn't more precise. We have been to all lighthouses. rode the jeeps on the beach and saw the wild horses. The trips on the kayaks were fun,and walked on the sand dunes. This will be our 15th year that we have vacationed on the Outer Banks. I'm sure there is something we have missed.

Mentioned in this post
Outer Banks
Outer Banks
North Carolina Coast, NC
Kitty Hawk, North...
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: August trip to Outer Banks

I don't know if this will help, but this is an awesome article on attractions on the Outer Banks. I'm sure you haven't been to at least one.

…southernshores.com/2012/…

Mentioned in this post
Outer Banks
Outer Banks
North Carolina Coast, NC
7. Re: August trip to Outer Banks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2013, 10:17