We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Isle West Beach

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
142 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Isle West Beach

We booked our condo and I thought it was in the center of Ocean Isle Beach. (Near pier, restaurant and Friday night free concert) Well as it turns out, it is in Ocean Isle West which they call a quieter exclusive community. That is not what we wanted but the condo looks great. I am trying to find out how far from the center of the town we will be and if it is worth finding another condo. If it is not too far I will let things go. Does anyone know?

Thanks

Jan

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Isle West Beach

You are on the wrong website to ask that. I had to go look up Ocean Isle since I had never heard of it before. Try a site that covers Myrtle Beach and you might get more and better answers. This site covers the Outer Banks which are hundreds of miles to the north of it.

Edited: 09 August 2012, 13:15
Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
6,990 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Isle West Beach

Jan, you did post in the Outer Banks forum. More people may see your question if you post in the Ocean Isle forum or the North Carolina Coast forum but you certainly do NOT need to post in the Myrtle Beach forum since Ocean Isle is in NC not SC like Myrtle.

As far as your question, I really don't know anything about Ocean Isle West. I think I know sort of where it is but I've never been down there. It's probably fine but if you repost in the Ocean Isle forum someone who's been there may respond.

3. Re: Ocean Isle West Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 16:16