We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duck Landing?

New York
Level Contributor
172 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Duck Landing?

I have found a home that appeals to us in Duck Landing. Can anyone provide information on this community? The listing states that it is within walking distance of the town of duck as well as the beach.

Was wondering if this is a nice community to stay. How are the facilities? Indoor pool area?

Thanks

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,762 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duck Landing?

Duck Landing Ln is close to the town area and the beach. If you give us an address we can be even more specific.

Edited: 07 January 2013, 14:10
New York
Level Contributor
172 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Duck Landing?

The home is on Duck Landing Lane. I don't have the house number.

New York
Level Contributor
172 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Duck Landing?

The house number is 101 Duck Landing Lane. Can anyone advise if this is a nice community and how far the home may be to the beach, town, etc...

Thanks

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Duck Landing?

Yes, it is walking distance to the beach and town. We stayed in a home there last Sept and loved it! We didn't use the community pool because we had our own private pool. I'm not even sure if there is a community pool..

Edited: 10 January 2013, 16:40
Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,762 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Duck Landing?

Checking the map there are 23 lots to the beach access. 101 Duck Landing is near the rt 12 road and you need to go east to the beach. The map says 2053 feet to the access at the end of the street. It looks like about 1153 ft to the start of the town shopping areas in Duck.

They do have a comm pool next to the oceanfront and it is an indoor pool, but your house has a pool so I am not sure how much you would use it.

Edited: 10 January 2013, 18:18
New York
Level Contributor
172 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Duck Landing?

Thank you, we have settled on this home. Looking forward to our first trip to the outer banks. Thanks to everyone for all there assistance.

BRAMPTON
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Duck Landing?

I am planning golf for our trip of 11 retired friends for the last week in August 2013, We have a cottage in Duck and I would love to know how near are the courses and being we are all on a budget, what are the best deals and how far ahead do we have to book, any help would be appreciated. Chris.

Cincinnati, Oh
Level Contributor
124 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Duck Landing?

We stayed two summers ago at the other end of Duck Landing Lane nearer the beach. It is not a long street, and an easy walk to the beach. There is an indoor community pool and bath house at the public beach entrance. There is also a tennis court if you are nterested in that, and about 10 public parking spaces. It is located in the heart of Duck, and much is within walking distance in the town. You will not be disappointed.

9. Re: Duck Landing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2014, 07:16