We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo pool closings in Sept?

woodbridge,va
Level Contributor
545 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Condo pool closings in Sept?

Hi, we are looking to come down the 2nd or 3rd week in Sept. and had wanted a condo as we're a small family of 3 and would like a pool . I saw where many rental companies however, say the condo and community pools close after Labor Day , is this true? They said it's due to lower crowds and getting cooler, however we've been there several times during that time(although not in a cond) and it is still plenty warm and crowds are only somewhat thinner. I would like to know if this is the case as I may look into a home with a pool instead if the condo ones aren't open. We'd like to stay in Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills or Nags Head. Thanks.

1. Re: Condo pool closings in Sept?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 05:16