We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italian Restaurant

Trumbull...
Level Contributor
655 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Italian Restaurant

I have another restaurant question! What can you recommend for an Italian restaurant. Not high end, but a little nicer than just a pizza place. Somewhere that may have Chicken Parm or Francese, for example. We are staying in Kitty Hawk.

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,746 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Italian Restaurant

There is a nice place but it's small and hard to get into unless you eat at 5pm or 9pm in Kitty Hawk, but to hared to get a seat.

Try Franco's next to Little Ceasars Pizza at the 7 mp. There is a shopping center there with Food Lion and Belk. Just north of the KDH fire dept. They have a very good pizza and very good Italian food.

Edited: 27 July 2014, 15:01
Trumbull...
Level Contributor
655 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Italian Restaurant

OBX200, I am sorry to say that it was closed on a Sunday night! We were looking forward to going there. Not this trip, unfortunately. Tomorrow is our last night and we plan to return to the The Black Pelican!

Thanks anyway!

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,746 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Italian Restaurant

Odd, I thought they were open every day as their ad says.

NEW HOURS

Sunday - Tuesday open at 5PM until

Wednesday - Saturday open at 11AM until

There is construction going on there as they add new siding on the strip mall. Were you sure or maybe because of the construction. Go back some time.

Trumbull...
Level Contributor
655 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Italian Restaurant

We went around 7:30 last night and there a sign on the door that said closed. We did walk around the construction. Another trip, hopefully!

Nags Head, North...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Italian Restaurant

I recommend three: Cafe Franco (not for kids), Jolly Roger (seafood, as well as Italian and karaoke-family friendly) and http://nypizzapub.com with new bar that features great OBX nightlife.

6. Re: Italian Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 05:16