We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April Weather In Penang

London
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
April Weather In Penang

Hi,

Hoping someone may have a view - we are considering going to Penang for the last 2 weeks of April but are worried we are going to get hit with lots of rain.

What is it like then? Does Rain last long if it arrives?

Thanks.

Nelson Bay...
Destination Expert
for Penang
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April Weather In Penang

Have a look to the right of the Batu Ferringhi forum under FAQ (second item), or this link tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293951-i7006-k321…

Edited: 07 March 2010, 11:15
Leicester
Level Contributor
12 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April Weather In Penang

Hey Popstar7 !

I will be in penang around the end of April too! Have you decided what hotel to stay at?

I was in Penang last year at the exact same time at the end of April and we had a brilliant time with perfect weather! We stayed at the Rasa Sayang for 7 nights and only came across rain mayb once or twice! You may get the odd shower which lasts for 5 to 10 mins and then its back to baking hot!! So dont worry, theres not much to worry about! In fact I found the rain a bit of a blessing as I was burning and it was a good excuse to cool off for a bit!

Taz

Adelaide
Level Contributor
70 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April Weather In Penang

Hi Popstar, we were also in Penang, Batu Ferringhi actually for the last 2 weeks of April 2009 and the weather was hot and humid and a couple of showers of rain mainly at night and a thunderstorm one night. Weather was perfect. We loved it. Enjoy!

4. Re: April Weather In Penang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2010, 05:26
Get answers to your questions about Batu Ferringhi
More Batu Ferringhi Topics