We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Royal Penang - Upgrade Offer with Travelmood

London, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Park Royal Penang - Upgrade Offer with Travelmood

Travelmood have an "Early Bird Offer - Complimentary Room Upgrade (Allocated on arrival)" offer running for Park Royal in Penang.

I was just wondering if anyone knows is this subject to availibilty or because I've booked before 30 June 2010 am I guaranteed an upgrade from superior hill view room to deluxe sea facing room? I have tried to confirm with Travelmood but they aren't very helpful over telephone and my booking invoice is very unclear about this.

Anyone else know anything about this - is the room upgrade worth anything? Seems strange that its only an extra £38 to upgrade for the whole stay if you were paying for it - this would suggest not much different in room facilities? What's the local price to upgrade on arrival?

Many thanks and sorry for long question!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
205 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Royal Penang - Upgrade Offer with Travelmood

Hi - sorry I can not help you with your question but mention of the Park Royal did prompt me to mention something. We stayed there for my birthday a few years ago and had a beach view room - only problem was that it was adjacent to a mosque which commenced very early in the morning - just something to consider when making your room request. Overall though, fabulous resort, great food and staff. Would definitely stay there again. Enjoy your trip.

2. Re: Park Royal Penang - Upgrade Offer with Travelmood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Batu Ferringhi
Recent Conversations