We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parkroyal Penang...Hillside rooms?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
21 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Parkroyal Penang...Hillside rooms?

Hi fellow travellers!Is it possible for 2 adults and 2 small children (3+5yrs) to stay in a hillside room? My husband and I can easily sleep on a kingsize bed with our three year old however we need a space for our 5 yr old to sleep. I noticed it said on the hotel website there is no space for an extra bed but is there a couch in the hillside room for a small boy to sleep on? I cant see in the hotel photos....

I was also consider spending more and just getting two hillside rooms as that still works out more affordable than a family room but first want to find out if we can all squeeze in one hillside room and save some money. TIA!

Worldwide
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
644 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parkroyal Penang...Hillside rooms?

Many hotels have policies permitting a certain number of children, typically under 12, gratis in the room with their parents - with no extra facilities (linens, towels, etc) provided. Often that number is 1, sometimes 2. Breakfast is usually at an extra charge, however. Some guests sneak in additional kids - though I am not encouraging this...

If there is no sofa, you can easily go to a large departmental store (usually a mid-market one rather than an upmarket one) and buy inexpensive mattress-sized cushions for the floor. Of course, it would be noticed when you bring such a thing through the lobby..

Batu Ferringhi...
Level Contributor
502 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parkroyal Penang...Hillside rooms?

Dear MrsTravelHappy, I have place my comments on the other similar comments you place earlier.

thank you

Francois

3. Re: Parkroyal Penang...Hillside rooms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Batu Ferringhi