We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking snorkeling excursion in Hopkins.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
390 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Booking snorkeling excursion in Hopkins.

For a family of 6 in mid-March are advance reservations necessary or should we wait until we arrive in Hopkins? Which company or individual would you suggest? We had a terrible experience in Mexico with a guide who I think hates kids and want someone family friendly. How much should we plan to pay for 1/2 day and how much for full day? My guess is it will be cash, no credit cards so we need to plan to have enough cash with us.

Thanks for all of your great information and help planning our vacation!

Placencia, Belize
Level Contributor
2,041 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking snorkeling excursion in Hopkins.

I'd suggest you contact the Dive shop at Hamanasi, they are very professional and the dive master there is a nice guy. They will be able to give you a rate for your party and will take credit cards. I would not make an advance reservation, or at least, I would say, I want to go out on this day, this day or this day, and have them pencil you in, then see what the weather is like once you get here. I'm sure they will do this for you.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking snorkeling excursion in Hopkins.

Where are you staying in Hopkins?

Maybe your host knows of a local guide or as Belizequeen suggests, Hamanasi.

Hamanasi would take a credit card so you wouldn't need cash if you went with them. You could email or phone them and ask them the cost as well.

It is a very professionally well run place.

http://www.hamanasi.com

Edited: 01 March 2012, 01:30
conroe
Level Contributor
50 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking snorkeling excursion in Hopkins.

allthough i was not able to go on my snorkeling trip due to being ill, the group that went told me they where very happy with the trip i believe it cost about $60 a person less for a party of 6 went to 3 spots for snorkeling. Hamanasi is the diving resort in hopkins go to there web site and you will see the cost it is high but i am sure you get a nice trip. the guy works at the front of all seasons guest house at the south end of hopkins have a nice trip

4. Re: Booking snorkeling excursion in Hopkins.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Hopkins
Recent Conversations