We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I have a couple of questions, Please

Parkton, Maryland
Level Contributor
250 posts
214 reviews
Save Topic
I have a couple of questions, Please

Is it possible to get a roundtrip transfer from the Belize airport to the Almond beach resort?

How much would it cost? Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Belize
Belize
Central America
Fort McMurray...
Level Contributor
541 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I have a couple of questions, Please

We did it the time saving way. Booked a short hop flight Maya Air to Dangriga then contacted the people at the Almond Beach and they made sure sure there was someone to pick us up. There was. Very easy.

Mentioned in this post
Dangriga
Dangriga
Stann Creek, Belize
San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,771 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I have a couple of questions, Please

It would be like 3.5 hours each way. I'd check with William at Belize Shuttles for prices.

Fort McMurray...
Level Contributor
541 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I have a couple of questions, Please

Maybe we just got lucky. We just stepped up to the Maya Air counter and were flying in less than 15 minutes. There was a driver from the resort waiting for us and off we went. For us it was 1 1/2 hours in a stretch but maybe we just got real lucky. As the previous post suggests check out all your options.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,363 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I have a couple of questions, Please

Hopkins about 2.5 hrs each way from Intl

Parkton, Maryland
Level Contributor
250 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I have a couple of questions, Please

Thank you for the replies! We decided to go thru a agency and they booked our transfers and flights! I was lost as to were to stay and how to get there! Now all we need to do is look for tours! Hubby will be looking for the best spot to snorkel from almond beach. And I would like to find a birding spot near the Almond Beach. I do appreciate the help and advice!

Hopkins, Belize
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I have a couple of questions, Please

Yes you can it is a 2 and half hour drive from the airport to Hopkins. Ask the resort to arrange it for you as they will send thier drivers

7. Re: I have a couple of questions, Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 06:16