We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tico Tours Guanacaste

Dana Point...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tico Tours Guanacaste

FYI! We booked a total of five days with this company as well as transportation to and from our hotel to the airport. They went above and beyond what was expected, and truly made our vacation spectacular. Make sure you book with ticotoursgaunacaste.com, the company owned and operated by Bernal Mata (506) 8833-1410. Other poeple at our hotel that booked through the hotel or elsewhere did not have the amazing experiences that we had each and every day we were with them, and many paid more and received far less. Our favorite days were when our family did the full day zipline adventure (we were taken to an amazing resort and spa as part of this experience), surfing days (we wanted to learn how to surf and Bernal arranged everything) and a customized tour where Bernal spent a morning on the beach with our daughter teaching her how to gallop and properly ride an energetic horse while we laid back and relaxed on the shore. Each day always involved fabulous local food. We can't imagine having used any other tour company, and are so grateful to have read the trip adviser reviews. If it were possible to rate this company higher than a five, we would.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,396 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tico Tours Guanacaste

Tico Tours - The best experience ”

Oct 08, 2010, 9:35 AM

FYI! We booked a total of five days with this Tico Tours Gaunacaste as well as transportation to and from our hotel to the airport. They went above and beyond what was expected, and truly made our vacation spectacular. Make sure you book with ticotoursgaunacaste.com, the company owned and operated by Bernal Mata (506) 8833-1410. Other poeple at our hotel that booked through the hotel or elsewhere did not have the amazing experiences that we had each and every day we were with them, and many paid more and received far less. Our favorite days were when our family did the full day zipline adventure (we were taken to an amazing resort and spa as part of this experience), surfing days (we wanted to learn how to surf and Bernal arranged everything) and a customized tour where Bernal spent a morning on the beach with our daughter teaching her how to gallop and properly ride an energetic horse while we laid back and relaxed on the shore. Each day always involved fabulous local food. We can't imagine having used any other tour company, and are so grateful to have read the trip adviser reviews. If it were possible to rate this company higher than a five, we would.

Looks to me that some body really have had a good time with them...posted twice under different title...hummm

roadadvisor

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
747 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tico Tours Guanacaste

hmmmm indeed

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,396 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tico Tours Guanacaste

Yep posted...with 3 minutes difference ...that is a record!

roadadvsior

Dana Point...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Tico Tours Guanacaste

Sorry for the confusion and the double posts. The original post was rejected by trip adviser becuase they thought that we had 5 days of travel with them, rather than individual day trips - so they sent the link for this discussion forum. Then I wasn't sure where to put the post. Later it was reviewed again by trip adviser and the post was put up....

I'm new to this forum, and not affiliated with Tico Tours in any way. They just did such a great job that I wanted this company to be rewarded for all of their hard work.

Donegal;PA
Level Contributor
323 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tico Tours Guanacaste

Just back from our 4th vacation in Costa Rica. Stayed in Playa Hermosa Guanacaste and we booked the Nicaragua tour with Bernal Mata, Tico Tours, http://www.ticotoursguanacaste.com/. It was absolutely wonderful. Bernal is a great guide and has a wealth of knowledge about the area and it's history. He handled all entry and exit details, and chose excellent dining options for breakfast and lunch. Travel in the country was both comfortable and relaxing in his very well maintained and air conditioned van. Lake Nicaragua, the volcanos, the market, the wonderful churches, and the sights of Granada made for an experience we will never forget. I highly recommend Bernal for all tours you may be considering in his area of operation!

Thank you Bernal!!

Paula, Rob, Sam, & Diane

Playa Hermosa...
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Tico Tours Guanacaste

My pleassure, these comments surely made my day!!!-- there's nothing better as a satisfied customer to me. Hope to see you back soon in Beautiful Costa Rica.

7. Re: Tico Tours Guanacaste

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2011, 06:22