We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Issy Tours and/or Xplore Costa Rica?

KelflyOh
Level Contributor
340 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Issy Tours and/or Xplore Costa Rica?

Contacted 2 "other" tours companies -- after 2 weeks and no replies, I contacted Issy Tours and XPlore Costa Rica. Both replied instantly! We are looking for airport transfers and bookings a couple of tours (sailing/snorkelling and canopy). Any pros/cons on either of these two? I did appreciate their quick responses -- so far that is a really good thing! Are they both licensed and insured? I didn't see real specifics about that on their websites.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
7,817 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Issy Tours and/or Xplore Costa Rica?

Not sure about Issy, but always have heard good things about Xplore, no worries with them.

Cheers

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Issy Tours and/or Xplore Costa Rica?

Same as Incabod.

Troy Mi
Level Contributor
83 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Issy Tours and/or Xplore Costa Rica?

We used Xplore CR in October for all of our tours. They are WONDERFUL! When we go back in June for our wedding not only will we be using them but I will urge all of guest to do the same. You can't beat there personal service. I wouldn't even consider another company.

Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
550 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Issy Tours and/or Xplore Costa Rica?

Love love love xplore. Used them last Jan. for a few tours. Highly recommend !! You can read my trip report for details.

Liberia, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Issy Tours and/or Xplore Costa Rica?

Both options are good, Issy Tours is run by locals !!!

Alejandro

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,017 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Issy Tours and/or Xplore Costa Rica?

I heard good things about Issy...the services you are requesting are very simple...

roadadvsior

playa conchal
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Issy Tours and/or Xplore Costa Rica?

couple good opcions

8. Re: Issy Tours and/or Xplore Costa Rica?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2012, 12:16