We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I make a room request to the Hilton Papagayo?

toronto
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
How do I make a room request to the Hilton Papagayo?

Hi. I've been trying to find an email address for guest services at the Hilton Papagayo, so that I can request a particular room location. I can't find anything. If any one out there has that information, and can give it to me, I'd be very appreciative. The trip starts this Saturday.

Thanks in advance.

Canada
Level Contributor
356 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do I make a room request to the Hilton Papagayo?

Have you tried the website

…hilton.com/en_US/…index.do

toronto
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do I make a room request to the Hilton Papagayo?

Yes, I have been on that website. It doesn't have the information. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Cleveland
Level Contributor
133 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do I make a room request to the Hilton Papagayo?

I had to email Hilton directly regarding transfers. Found out Hilton Papagayo does not have a direct email address. If you email the Hilton know that it may several days for a response. We're planning on making a room request when we get there next week.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do I make a room request to the Hilton Papagayo?

I had a response right away from them using this address:

HiltonNet@hiltonres.com

Please let me know if it works out for you as I too will be asking for a particular room location soon !

And please don't forget to post a trip report - need more info from fellow Canadians going to stay at this resort.

Gail in Calgary

Edited: 24 February 2011, 02:18
toronto
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How do I make a room request to the Hilton Papagayo?

Hi Gail,

Thank you very much .This is great! I will email right away.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How do I make a room request to the Hilton Papagayo?

While you are there go on the Marlin Del Rey Sailing Tour. It's well worth it... www.marlinsailingtours.com

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How do I make a room request to the Hilton Papagayo?

While you are there go on the Marlin Del Rey Sailing Tour. It's well worth it... www.marlinsailingtours.com

8. Re: How do I make a room request to the Hilton Papagayo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 22:18