We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whre in Costa Rica

Toronto, Canada
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Whre in Costa Rica

My husband and I would like to go to Costa Rica first week in April. W love nature, beaches & dancing. Any idea where would be the best place to go...

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whre in Costa Rica

Take a look here: anywherecostarica.com/destinations/…beach

As you can see, there are really too many to choose from. Please do a little homework and when you narrow it down, we can make some good recommendations or provide feedback.

It's also helpful to know when you would be here, how long you would stay and some idea about the type of accommodations you like.

Edited: 02 January 2013, 15:17
Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whre in Costa Rica

Oops - sorry - I see that you wrote "first week in April."

Also - do you already have your airline tickets and if so, which airport would you be using?

Edited: 02 January 2013, 15:18
guanacaste
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whre in Costa Rica

Papagayo area, better LIR Liberia,

dancing ..... local place ..... Coco .... a night around Liberia

beaches Playa Hermosa , so you are close to dancing and close to Palo Verde and Rincon de la Vieja Volcano for a day trip and yes hurry with air tickets

As Hattie says do some research . lots of places to choose from.

4. Re: Whre in Costa Rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 01:15