We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canopy Adventure - Zip Line

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Canopy Adventure - Zip Line

I want to take a bus from San Carlos to wherever I need to be for the Canopy Adventure zip line near El Valle. How close is the nearest bus stop and what is the name of it? Does anyone know how often the busses would run for returning to San Carlos the same day?

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canopy Adventure - Zip Line

Where are you staying in San Carlos so I can better help you.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canopy Adventure - Zip Line

We are staying at the Manglar Lodge and I guess the bus station is about 1 mi away.....hoping I can get a taxi over to it to save my hiking for in the woods! I was really wondering what bus stop would be closest to the Canopy Adventure in ElValle and where to get off on that end. I was told I could then get a taxi to the Canopy Adventure.

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canopy Adventure - Zip Line

Manglar Lodge - ask Ivan to call you a taxi to get to the highway. You must then cross the highway to catch a bus to El Valle.

There are bus stops all along the highway. Look for a bus (or mini-van) that

says El Valle. Get off the bus when you see Hotel Residencial on your left - you will be in the center of town.

Once in El Valle, it is easy to get a cab. I find when traveling here, if you write down your destination on a paper to show to the bus driver; i.,e. cab driver, you get your point easier.

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Canopy Adventure - Zip Line

And, Manglar Lodge gets rave review on here; so don't be afraid to ask the owner for direction; advise while in the area,. sites to see, etc.

Are you planning on taking the bus to San Carlos from PC?

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Canopy Adventure - Zip Line

Thanks. I did conntact Ivan at Manglar and he was very helpful. No, we aren't taking the bus to San Carlos because friends are bringing us out; however, we will be taking the bus back into PC to a hotel at the end of the week

6. Re: Canopy Adventure - Zip Line

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about El Valle de Anton