We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address for Anton Valley Hotel

Montgomery, Alabama
Level Contributor
134 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
Email address for Anton Valley Hotel

Does anyone have an email contact for management at the Anton Valley Hotel? I would like to reserve a room. Expedia says all rooms are sold out for the remainder of the year. I fear that my Espanol would not be up to making a reservation by telephone. Thanks.

md
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Email address for Anton Valley Hotel

I'm trying to get a hold of them too. Their website says they no longer are with expedia and hotels.com. I e-mailed them through their website and still have not heard from them, I'm going to try again tomorrow.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email address for Anton Valley Hotel

I made reservations a few months ago using this email address:

reservations@antonvalleyhotel.com

Montgomery, Alabama
Level Contributor
134 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email address for Anton Valley Hotel

Thanks Jamie. I tred the email address with no response. I also tried booking through the website as the other poster tried. Apparently this website belongs to hotels combined.com and apparently they no longer represent the hotel. Any date picked at random in the future returns a reply of "no rooms available for your selected dates." The email address you used seems to be tied to the website.

4. Re: Email address for Anton Valley Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about El Valle de Anton