We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot spring waters

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hot spring waters

They advertise the hot spring waters as an important attraction. But I was very disappointed. They water is barely hot, and they have only one small pool. The staff is not friendly and you feel like you are being watched by the staff all the time.

Atlanta, Georgia...
Destination Expert
for Colon, Isla Grande, Portobelo
Level Contributor
4,746 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hot spring waters

I have enjoyed the mud baths for years. They don't let the water get too hot beccause of the children. We've never felt watched. Always felt the staff was friendly and respectful. Did you speak to them in Spanish or English? Most don't speak English, and that could the issue.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hot spring waters

I am from Venezuela, and definetly talked to them in Spanish . In fact, the water at the kids pool was certainly hotter than the adults. My point is: the place is very below expectations. Being at other hot spring waters in Costa Rica, Colombia and Guatemala, this place is out of rank. And the staff is not really tourist friendly. It was not worthy the 3 hours drive from the capital. Sorry.

Edited: 22 June 2014, 15:50
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
14,397 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hot spring waters

Was that the only reason that you went there ? I thought there are other attractions.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hot spring waters

This is a review on the topic above.

Edited: 23 June 2014, 01:19
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
14,397 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hot spring waters

I was responding to your comment - "It was not worthy the 3 hours drive from the capital."

6. Re: Hot spring waters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about El Valle de Anton