We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner and entertainment New Years Eve!

West Sussex
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner and entertainment New Years Eve!

We are a party of four adults who will be staying for four nights in Montreuil sur-Mer from 30th December.

We would like to enjoy a good food and wine for dinner New Years eve. We have looked at some of the reviews for Le Haute which are rather off putting and the cost for that evening is expensive and exclusive of wine.

We would like to hear from other travellers or residents for their recommendations? An enthusiastic cook/foodie

UK
Level Contributor
2,871 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner and entertainment New Years Eve!

I'm not quite sure what you are looking for? Is it somewhere to stay or just dinner for New Years Eve? Les Hauts de Montreuil gets understandably bad reviews but I can't find any mention of a New Years Eve meal.

If you are looking for good value then I can recommend:

http://www.froggystavern.com/

What sort of entertainment were you looking for in the Nord Pas de Calais?

West Sussex
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner and entertainment New Years Eve!

Thanks Joanna for your reccomendation I will have a look. We have accomodation (self catering) so looking for somewhere to have a good meal. Not looking for anything too rowdy as a bit past that now!! My husband and I and friends often holiday together and New Year has become a bit of a ritual as we both couples have our families on mass so New Year is a bit of pampering sight-seeing walks and enjoying the local cuisine. Last year we enjoyed fireworks and a barn dance after a splendid meal up in West Scotland. We have also enjoyed Ghent, Brugge and Cornwall previous years.

WSF

3. Re: Dinner and entertainment New Years Eve!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2010, 06:25
Get answers to your questions about Montreuil-sur-Mer
Recent Conversations
More Montreuil-sur-Mer Topics