We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise (formerly Bravo Caldera...?

Merseyside
Level Contributor
103 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise (formerly Bravo Caldera...?

Any info on this hotel and the area in which it is situated would be gratefully received. Is it in the middle of nowhere? What is Gerani like? Close to a bigger resort?

Many thanks!

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise (formerly Bravo Caldera...?

We have booked this hotel for May..I only know what i have read on the few reviews on here.

It looks nice.

Will do a review on return

Have you booked ?

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise (formerly Bravo Caldera...?

Take a look here for more info on Gerani

http://www.thehotel.gr/gerani-chania-crete/

Merseyside
Level Contributor
103 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise (formerly Bravo Caldera...?

Hi

Not booked yet, planning to go in June. Seems a bit remote. Not that we want a buzzing party place ... but would want to be able to get to a town/village that has some bars and tavernas and transport links. (my partner drives for a living and he has no intention of driving on holiday!) Hard to judge from what I have seen on the net. Hotel looks great though! The Atlantica chain seems to have lovely hotels from what I have seen online.

If you have never been to Crete before make sure you go to Chania... it is a gorgeous place. Very Italian, amazing covered market and the harbour is great to sit with a drink and watch the world go by!

Enjoy your holiday!

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise (formerly Bravo Caldera...?

Thanks

manchester
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise (formerly Bravo Caldera...?

go on the atlantica hotels website.loads on info on there. www.atlanticahotels.com

essex
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise (formerly Bravo Caldera...?

We are going in June and look forwad to reading a review from someone who has been this year ...

7. Re: Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise (formerly Bravo Caldera...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2010, 07:47
Get answers to your questions about Platanias
Recent Conversations