We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Fira or Firostefani

Which Firostefani hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotel in Fira or Firostefani

I want a hotel on the cliff with calder, sea and sunset view (around Euro 200/day) but I'm not physically fit to climb so many steps. Any suggestions?

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Fira or Firostefani

Hi Mui70,

When will you be in Santorini? Difficult to give suggestions if we don't know when you are visiting as the room rates vary signficantly according to season.

Hong Kong, China
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Fira or Firostefani

Thanks, nessie 27.

My travel time will be around 20-24 june. Besides the above criteria, the hotel must have a swimming pool as well.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Fira or Firostefani

In Firostefani you could try Villa Ilias, Reverie or Hotel Ira - not too sure about the stairs at Ira, you'd need to check with them. Reverie is "across the footpath" ie not directly overlooking the caldera, however it does have some rooms with views and I believe a rooftop area. Most of the hotels in Firostefani are located on the cliffside which often involves a lot of stairs.

In Fira try Hotel Atlantis - am sure there are others, hopefully others may be able to assist.

4. Re: Hotel in Fira or Firostefani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 01:16