We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cliffside suites, firostefani

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
cliffside suites, firostefani

Hello Everyone,

I<d be soooooo grateful for some help, is there a list of the best rooms for this place (cliffside suites) as from reading the reviews they seem to vary from good to bad and its a bit confusing for me, I,m looking for a room with a private balcony/terrace as its gonna be the the place i propose to my girlfriend and i want it to be the best memory of her life and for it to be a perfect holiday with a nice private balcony for some super quality time together as we both work our bottoms off all year round, A good friend recommended this place to me so i suppose i,m happy with the place (although any good recommendations would be much appreciated) i,m just a bit confused as to what is the best room as looking at all the reviews i cant seem to see a standout/go to room, a top 5 or 10 list would be fantastic.

We are a youngish couple, (i,m 33) and have a budget of £100-175 per room per night and we are wanting to go on - 02/09/2014 to 09/09/2014. (hope i,ve given enough info).

Thanks a lot beforehand i would really appreciate anybody with experience in this fields help.

Kind regards and best wishes,

Tommy.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Mykonos
Level Contributor
7,511 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cliffside suites, firostefani

Hi Tommy .... we stayed at Cliffside back in 2006 and I answered a number of questions in the forum about the hotel, including rooms to avoid and rooms that were good. Check out my post #3 on this thread: tripadvisor.ca/…4287274

Note: My post refers to a Webshots album but you won't be able to access the photos there because Webshots discontinued its service two years ago.

My pictures of Cliffside Suites are now on Flickr at this link: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDBLgi6

I hope this helps .... wish I could tell you the numbers for some of the suites we saw that also had private terraces but I didn't note them down at the time.

westland michigan
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cliffside suites, firostefani

Check out Keti hotel.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cliffside suites, firostefani

Hi Donny,

Wow that was some review, bloody perfect if i do say so myself and thank you very much for all your help i really do appreciate it, I dont feel as bad having looked at your photos, wow what a place, i just hope i get lucky with the room situation, as far as i can see its hit and miss, after i book on sunday i will be on the phone straight away to make sure i get a decent room, i do understand that i am paying for the view rather than the room, fingers crossed and again thanks a lot,

Kind regards and best wishes,

Tommy.

4. Re: cliffside suites, firostefani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2015, 05:19