We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon at Belvedere suites in August

Bradford
Level Contributor
64 posts
265 reviews
Save Topic
honeymoon at Belvedere suites in August

Hello, I'm heading to the Belvedere Suites in August for our 2 week honeymoon. We can't wait and wanted advice on things to do on the island,including hiring a car, hiking, boat trips and other recommend tours. Also prices in restaurants(food & drink) and to hear from people who have stayed at the Belvedere Suites, mainly to find out if we'll be able to get a sunbed at anytime and what the room service is like.

sorry if most of this has been covered, thanks in advance

Paddy

Santorini Sailing
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Boat Tours, Private Tours
Santorini Walking Tours
Cultural Tours, Walking Tours, Eco Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,633 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoon at Belvedere suites in August

Send a private message to Belvedere reviewers here on TA for more information about the hotel. Clik on the "Things to Do" tab in the green strip above for suggestions.

Bradford
Level Contributor
64 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: honeymoon at Belvedere suites in August

Thanks Brotherleelove, to be fair I've read most of the things to do on the green tab just wondered if people could provide me with any personal experiences and first hand recommendations. I've pm'd some Belvedere Suites reviewers too thanks.

After trawling some more I've found a great list by Ingela a on the Fira forums. Thanks again

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,633 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: honeymoon at Belvedere suites in August

I'm not sure you'll find more "personal experiences and first hand recommendations" than what visitors to Santorini have already contributed to "Things to Do" but I hope you have a fantastic time on Santorini.

Edited: 14 July 2014, 21:43
London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
15,000 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: honeymoon at Belvedere suites in August

Yes, Ingela's list is excellent.

"wanted advice on things to do on the island,including hiring a car, hiking, boat trips and other recommend tours. Also prices in restaurants(food & drink)"

===========

All these things you've mentioned are regularly discussed on the forum - I can remember at least a couple about food prices and restaurants in the last few weeks alone.

Search Fira to Oia hike and you'll get multiple threads come up.

Same for getting to Ancient Thera (closed Monday's).

If you're interested in hiking over on Thirassia, look at the Thirassia forum where I've posted some threads (with photos) about Santorini's nearest neighbour.

I've lost track of the threads about boat trips - from budget to more exclusive.

Also, loads about hiring a car - with pro's and con's.

The search function defaults to 'relevance', change it to 'date for more recent answers.

Much of Santorini can be seen either by using the local buses or hiring a car. You don't necessarily need to use a tour guide/package.

Bradford
Level Contributor
64 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: honeymoon at Belvedere suites in August

Kennydon,

Thankyou i realise now I was looking in the wrong place. Thanks for the help it is much appreciated.... The hiking from Fira to Oia and ancient Thira look to be tw things I definitely want to do ....we have a good two weeks so I'm sure we will.

Thanks again

Paddy

6. Re: honeymoon at Belvedere suites in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 22:15