We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How big is Perissa???

Which Perissa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
jvonslow44
Level Contributor
56 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
How big is Perissa???

Hi Just wondered if anyone knew approx how long it would take to walk from one end of Perissa to the other end? My husband and I are going next week and staying at Andeas Studios and my brother and his partner have also booked and are staying at Kalipso Villas. It looks like they are at either end of the village and could do to find out how long the walk will be or is there a bus which runs this route? Any advice gratefully received.

Janet

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How big is Perissa???

Both is the same area, studio andreas ison main road to perissa and kalipso is 100metres only back. is very near.

jvonslow44
Level Contributor
56 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How big is Perissa???

Thanks for the information, much appreciated. Cant wait!

Janet

Galway, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How big is Perissa???

Hi Janet

Perissa is a lovely small resort and the walk from one end to the other is probably a 30 minute stroll (if even that). You can walk the main road or the beach road that runs parallel to it - bliss walking along the beach front or stopping off in some of the bars along the way for a drink watching the sun going down.

Enjoy :D

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How big is Perissa???

Hi Janet

We just came back on the 26th June 2009, looking at where your going to be based your quite a long way from the beach. In your favour you have the Big Coop (co-op) on the main road not far from you. I have a map here which shows all the resorts and as one wrote your close to eachother....the walk along the seafront end to end is a long way watch out for the cars quad bikes especially at night were the lighting isn't great we had to jump once out of the way as boy racers were running up and down the seafront. Don't let that out you off you'll have a fab time its lovely there the ppl are great visit Gods Garden for a quiet meal and Meteora for an exciting one, Monday's there is Greek night enjoy!

Michel

5. Re: How big is Perissa???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2009, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Perissa
Recent Conversations