We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Well Equiped Gym on the Island?

Which Perissa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Well Equiped Gym on the Island?

My partner and I are staying in Perissa, Santorini in August 2012

He would like to visit a well-equipped gym ( Fitness Centre ) during our stay.

Can anyone recomend a Fitness Centre on the Island that is accessable by bus from Perissa and the average cost to use the gym on a pay as you go basis?

Edited: 11 July 2012, 08:35
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
255 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Well Equiped Gym on the Island?

Can't answer your question directly, but from what I've read if you walk from Perissa to Kamari or rent bicycles, swim, do yoga or body condioning excersises on the beach wouldn't that be more enjoyable and less expensive than a being inside a gym on beautiful Santorini. Just my thoughts, not meaning any disrespect or putting a damper on what you want to do.

newcastle -upon-tyne
Level Contributor
425 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Well Equiped Gym on the Island?

i agree .Santorini is a wonderful island for a holiday. there used to be a gym in Kamari but closed few years back. my wife likes to still excersise and will go running early morning ie 06.00am loves it ! gives her her fix. can't think of a gym on the island .......but maybe think do it yourself....

enjoy

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,039 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Well Equiped Gym on the Island?

oia has stairsteppers .. i mean ...

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Well Equiped Gym on the Island?

Right up from Kamari, by where the road from the airport meets there is a very nice gym with good equipment. I'm sorry but I'm at a loss for the name but you take the Messari (sp?) bus stop and walk about 600 ft down the hill. I'll get their web address for you tomorrow. Oh, the place is super clean! I would say that you may get charged about 30-40 euros, for the week, you have to contact them for a price. You may find cheaper but I hear the have the best gym in Santorini.

Reading, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Well Equiped Gym on the Island?

Thanks for the info INXS2 - thats really helpful! Is it the MAINA?

6. Re: Well Equiped Gym on the Island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2013, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Perissa
Recent Conversations