We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of the Arapiou Apartments

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Location of the Arapiou Apartments

Hi All,

Would anyone happen to know a fairly exact location of the Arapiou Apartments please ? Tried google maps/earth etc, but still can't establish exactly where they are within Perissa.

Coming to Perissa/Santorini for the first time in June and very much looking forward to it - enjoying the Forums.

Thanks in advance,

John.

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,248 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of the Arapiou Apartments

Hmmm. Google Maps locate it about one street back from the Beach Road in Perissa, between the Smaragdi and The Veggera, slightly closer to the Smaragdi.

I'm using both of those hotels as the Perissa DE, Bigsnitch knows where they're located and might be able to pinpoint the Arrapiou a little more.

Their website also puts them at this spot: www.arapiou-apartments.com/location.html

However, judging from the photos, I'd say they were closer to Mesa Vouno (aka "the mountain") between Kamari and Perissa.

Thomas Cook's map puts them on the road leading towards Ancient Thera, but no name comes up when you zoom in. So, whether TC is just using that part of Perissa for all of Perissa remains to be seen. Love Holidays map also puts them at the Ancient Thera end of Perissa.

You could always use the 'contact us' form via their website and ask if they're between the two hotels I mentioned or nearer Ancient Thera.

Sorry I can't confirm for certain.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of the Arapiou Apartments

It's just set back from the beach road, not too far from the junction that will lead you up to the water park, God's Garden restaurant and the main road.

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location of the Arapiou Apartments

Kennydon , Bigsnitch,

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

4. Re: Location of the Arapiou Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Perissa
Recent Conversations