We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Meltemi Suites

UK
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Location of Meltemi Suites

Hi all,

We are looking at the Meltemi Suites for our wedding accommodation next July, but struggling to work out their exact location (even though we stayed in Perissa earlier this year !!!).

Any pointers to a map?

Thanks

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,933 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of Meltemi Suites

This is the place you're referring to, I think,

http://www.meltemihotel.gr/

It's close to the beach. The Meltemi Village is in the main street, opposite the Drossos.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,851 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of Meltemi Suites

If you look up the hotel on the booking.com website you can find it on the map link they provide.

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
13,966 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location of Meltemi Suites

The maps on www.booking.com tend to be more accurate tha Google (or other) maps.

As Bigsnitch says, its on the Main Road and pretty central.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,933 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Location of Meltemi Suites

It's the Meltemi Village that's on the main street. It also has a different web address

http://meltemivillage.gr/

The Meltemi Suites are (I think) pretty close to the beach - the website mentions the Atlantis Island restaurant which is one of the beach facing ones (unless it's simply owned by the same people and they're just plugging not, it's not unheard of).

Edited: 19 July 2014, 09:41
London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
13,966 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Location of Meltemi Suites

Sorry. My error.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,933 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Location of Meltemi Suites

Forgiven xxx

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Location of Meltemi Suites

meltemi suites is exacly near to kouros hotel in perisa.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,933 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Location of Meltemi Suites

I thought it must be somewhere near there Fotinos, especially as the site mentions the Atlantis Island.

Thanks for clarifying that.

shrewsbury
Level Contributor
91 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Location of Meltemi Suites

The Meltemi Suites are about halfway down the road between Dorians bar and the beach road. they are on the right just past a hotel called Black Sand (I think) and just before the Kouros Hotel. I have never stayed there but spoke to a couple who stayed there last year and they were very impressed with the accommodation. Looks lovely.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Location of Meltemi Suites

It is as others have said, half way down the road between main road and beach road - turn at Dorian's pub.

I'm there now, and whilst it is lovely, we are a good 20 years younger than everyone else and are not part of the Thomson holidays 'old guard' so feel a bit out of place. (Also they hog the sunbeds and it drives me mad.)

We will come back if we can ever afford it, but only if we can get a room with private terrace with sunbeds and jacuzzi. I recommend you do the same. The privacy alone is priceless, add in the always available sunbed and it's perfection. (Also, if you're in a room *below* a jacuzzi room (as we are) the noise is like an engine, and the old guard do like their early morning jacuzzis...)

Get answers to your questions about Perissa
Recent Conversations