We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Petra, Lesvos

Which Petra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Petra, Lesvos

I love Petra and am definately going back there next year, although booking the Panorama (which is where we really want to stay) direct will cost us over £1,300 - can't afford that unfortunately.

Anyway, we have three choices that look good - Ourania, Niki-Michael or the Nakellis - which one?????????? We don't want to be in the middle of the town, but on the outskirts. We also don't want to be where there is noisy traffic as we like to sleep with windows open.

Can someone give me some info on all three please? At the moment Niki-Michael, Nakellis and Ourania are the order which I like, but if anybody knows different, please tell. Thanks

Wolverhampton
Destination Expert
for Lesbos
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Petra, Lesvos

Yes the system has you by the you know whats when you can't take the kids out of school !!!

lancashire
Level Contributor
375 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Petra, Lesvos

We just bit the bullet in June and paid the £100 fine for each of them.

Then my 5 year old got an award for excellent attendance.

This country is a joke.

Leeds
Level Contributor
41 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Petra, Lesvos

pkh64,

Follow the main Mytilene -Molivos road to Petra and at the crossroad junction for Petra and Petri - turn left into Petra - Niki's -Michaels is about 200 yards down that road to the left along a short dirt track. Have a look at the area on Google maps and you should be able to spot it. Its about a 10 minute walk into the heart of the village -nearest taverna is about 75 yards away - shops even closer

Neil

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Petra, Lesvos

Thanks Neil

Wolverhampton
Destination Expert
for Lesbos
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Petra, Lesvos

Agreed, we are fast becoming one nnbirtwhistle !

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
422 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Petra, Lesvos

hi ive just returned from my second visit to ourania studios and had a lovely time ,if you look on the travel match wesite the photos are very good , its a 10min walk into town ,surrounded by farm land , nickies micheals caters for the english more doing barbecues and quizes , not the reason why i personally go to greece so wouldnt be my choice , and nickelis is down the other little lane ,4 ways into town from ourania ,across the road down a dirt track ,or turn left and next right will take you to nickelis , then 2nd right to nickis micheals ,neither would be my 2nd choice if ourania wasnt available i would choose nickies seafront x

Barton, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Petra, Lesvos

Hi we have been to Nikis Michael and Nakellis, Nikis Michael was ok but nowhere near as good as a lot of the recent reviews indicate !!!. Nakellis did have very nice pool. but the studio that we where given was very dissapointing, next time we go back to Petra we will go to Nikis seafront after having a look at the rooms and the grounds one day, which looked very nice, yes there is no pool there but it is across the road from the sea and Blue Sky studios are only a 5 minute walk down the road and have a very nice pool which you can use if you buy a drink or get something to eat at the bar

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
549 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Petra, Lesvos

who have you booked for as we are looking for next September also?

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Petra, Lesvos

I have booked the Niki-Michael. I don't like the beach much, so even though I liked the look of the Niki Seafront, I wouldn't want to go there because of there being no pool.

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
549 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Petra, Lesvos

Sorry I meant what travel company?

Get answers to your questions about Petra
Recent Conversations