We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing trips from faliraki

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing trips from faliraki

I go off to faliraki in a couple of weeks and wonder if any of you have been on a fishing trip? im there for a couple of weeks and want to do more than just drink.

any info would be great thanx

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,789 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing trips from faliraki

Hi,

There have been several similar questions in the past with no positive responses. The only place I know did hire boats and tackle was on Pefkos Main Beach. It's called Pefkos Waterfun and the phone number was 0030 6932 433 498. They provide the rods and bait but don't know the prices.

I've looked at the Rhodes forum and there is a mention in 2009 that there might be fishing trips from Kolymbia?

Sorry can'y help any more.

Cheers

Dave

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,507 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing trips from faliraki

There there are a number of boat trips from Faliraki harbour.

I am sure if you went to the harbour ,there are fishermen who would take you out on their boat

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fishing trips from faliraki

awesome stuff thank you for the quick responses.

i shall have a wonder round the harbour and ask around

Sam

Cheshire
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fishing trips from faliraki

Hi there,

I am also looking for fishing trips, preferably a manned boat with all rods provided. I am off to Faliraki with my two boys and we though this might be a good idea.

If you find anything out please let me know, I will do same thanks

Sandra

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,789 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fishing trips from faliraki

Hi again Sam,

Have had a good look at this one and the only place I can find is SARANTIS TRAVEL in Faliraki who were advertising evening boat fishing trips. They have a web site you can use to make enquiries.

Hope this works.

Cheers

Dave

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fishing trips from faliraki

Fantastic thank you

7. Re: Fishing trips from faliraki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 17:18
Get answers to your questions about Faliraki
Recent Conversations