We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

partys, beach partys etc.... club 18-30

Which Faliraki hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
partys, beach partys etc.... club 18-30

Hey me and another 4 girls are goin away on the 15th aug we just need to know what to take ie fancy dress and stuff will the be a geek chic? What nights are 18-30 doing this year? And is there any beach partys betweek 15th and 22nd?

Thanks guys <3 xx

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: partys, beach partys etc.... club 18-30

Oh dear , didnt you know your not allowed to have fun in Rhodes anymore... The fun police on TA will get you

Aberdeen
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: partys, beach partys etc.... club 18-30

I'm heading over 18th with my best girlfriend and was wondering the same sort of things. Hadn't even thought about fancy dress!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,395 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: partys, beach partys etc.... club 18-30

Not sure what Supanotts is on about but Faliraki is pretty much anything goes! If you want to do a fancy dress night take the stuff with you and go for it. It tends to be an older crowd on here so you'll probably struggle to find out what 18-30s are doing. Holidaybear would've been your best bet but he's not been on here in ages, not sure why?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: partys, beach partys etc.... club 18-30

'twas a jest Marcus ... Uuuu rams

5. Re: partys, beach partys etc.... club 18-30

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Faliraki
Recent Conversations