We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Faliraki or Rhodes town in April?

Which Faliraki hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
11 posts
Save Topic
Faliraki or Rhodes town in April?

Myself and my girlfriend have currently booked a week at a hotel in faliraki in mid-April. But after reading through forum after forum and reviews, we are unsure if we should of chosen Rhodes Town instead? We aren't looking for a mental nightlife, just somewhere to go and have a good drink and a good night at a few bars. Any opinions if we should change resort? We have booked the Orion hotel which has great reviews so the hotel we've chosen isn't a factor, it's just whether we have chosen the right place to go or not??

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Faliraki or Rhodes town in April?

Rhodes town!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,230 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Faliraki or Rhodes town in April?

If you can change the booking go for Rhodes Town definitely. There'll be little open in Faliraki that early in the season.

Save Reply
3. Re: Faliraki or Rhodes town in April?

Cheers! Have you been to any of the places in April?

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
5,962 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Faliraki or Rhodes town in April?

Some Places are opening up this week end Marcus

Save Reply
5. Re: Faliraki or Rhodes town in April?

Trevor M; what would you suggest, like I said we aren't looking for massive nightclubs with a mental nightlife, were just after some lively-Ish bars for a good laugh and a good time

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,230 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Faliraki or Rhodes town in April?

There might be some places opening in Faliraki and other resorts over the next few weeks but for a good choice of bars and restaurants, with a bit more life then it has to be Rhodes Town. It depends what you want out of a holiday but Faliraki in April is far too quiet for me.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Faliraki or Rhodes town in April?

Hey

imo: No brainer, Rhodes Town at that time of year and for a good 4/6 weeks after mid April in terms of Faliraki, probably more. Dont get me wrong Raki is good but not at that time of year.

Mart

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
5,962 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Faliraki or Rhodes town in April?

well, Callum

Take my advice as a resident of Faliraki or not

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Faliraki or Rhodes town in April?

Yeah... but you're an 'old' resident trevor... you dont get down Bar Street these days ;-)

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Faliraki or Rhodes town in April?

I think what Andy is trying to say politely is Trevor has retired to Rhodes and I believe is looking to celebrate a big birthday very soon so his version of 'lively' may not be the same as yours. I know Marcus as a party animal (albeit just reached a milesone...sorry M) So I would trust his advice if you are below..err being diplomatic....35??

Get answers to your questions about Faliraki
Recent Conversations