We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to buy cigs

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
445 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
where to buy cigs

Hi all we arive 11th of sept we want to buy berkley blue or malboro gold cigs. But remember last year it was hard to find any where that could supply in thousands. We are aware of uk customs rules they are for our own use therefore no restriction, just a recomeded amount ( 800 ). So anyone know where we can buy large quantity paying with credit card ,we know there may be a charge for card willing to travle say to Rhodes town.

dave blackpool uk

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,621 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to buy cigs

Dave. There are a couple of shops selling cigs & drink on Club Street.

I dare say if you gave some notice they could supply you

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
445 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to buy cigs

thanks

Birmingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Rhodes
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to buy cigs

You can purchase Cigarettes at the airport duty paid, which are exactly the same cost as in the shops.

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to buy cigs

What's the price at the moment?

mid wales
Level Contributor
250 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to buy cigs

Most tourist supermarkets will order cigs in for you within a day or two. Kiosks would also get them but I doubt if they would take cards.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to buy cigs

i spotted a supermarket on the right, heading north from afandou . on the main road through falaraki

with a handpainted green ASDA logo.

i went in and they had every cigarette sleeve know to man . they even did cashback just like ASDA !

this place saved my life as the bank wasnt letting me use any atm's and i couldnt get cash over the counter in the bank even with my passport

so i bought my sleeve of prince fags lastday : )

does anyone know the rules for posting fags to your home/friends address whilst on holiday?

could be a good way of getting more fags home.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
445 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where to buy cigs

You can take home as many fags as you like as long as there for your own use . But you may be questioned about the amount if you take more than 800 ( used to be 3200 ) EU to EU

i would not post any as it is against the law and if discovered you will most likely loose them and could be taken to court check HM Customs if your not sure . ps you can buy in airport if your tight on luggage your allowed one duty paid carrier bag extra on to plane on top of your one hand luggage we bought in 2013 check as it can change

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where to buy cigs

Hi.

Whilst I was staying at Peflos I went into the supermarket and asked the manager if he could order me 3000. No problem and I was charged 2% for using my card. Would think most places would oblige. What I also do is to save my receipts when I buy cigs at home for a couple of months before I go. I can then prove to HMRC what and how much I smoke.

Cheers

Dave

Edited: 10 June 2014, 13:16
Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: where to buy cigs

Hi Jojo.

They have just gone up in price. B&H were 42€ a carton which is less than half UK price.

Dave

10. Re: where to buy cigs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Faliraki
Recent Conversations