We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

faliraki :)

Athlone, Ireland
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
faliraki :)

Hey guys we were looking at booking a holiday for 3 girls aged 21-23 looking for a good night life .. the travel agents recommended faliraki she said its lively but not too crazy for 3 girls . But we heard its completely dead now . Any help greatly appreciated . Going round the 9th if july if the helps

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: faliraki :)

Look here for Bars

www.faliraki-info.com/bars.htm

www.faliraki-info.com/clubs

Not quite up to date for 2014

Glasgow, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: faliraki :)

Me and my 3 friends (all 22) went to Faliraki last summer and loved it. Sure it's not as lively as say magaluf or laganas but I think I enjoyed it more because of that. King Arthurs is a great bar open till 5 am and they do amazing cocktails as does Acropolis. Went to Liquid a couple of times and it was alright typical nightclub really but with extra strong measures. You can find all kinds of food our favourite was Panchos really great food at reasonable prices. As somebody mentioned all the bars and clubs are in competition with each other so they are always trying to entice you in with great deals.

Athlone, Ireland
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: faliraki :)

Thanks a mill great to hear a review from people our age :) what apartments did you stay in ?

Glasgow, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: faliraki :)

We stayed in Stamos Apartments-about five minutes from club street.

Athlone, Ireland
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: faliraki :)

Cool were thinking of staying in lystiris or something like that. Hopefully its nice

Cleobury Mortimer...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: faliraki :)

I am going to Faliraki on the 9th of July too. I have heard people say its dead... but ive read many reviews and people who have actually been this year and last said they had the best holiday ever there. I wouldn't want to go somewhere like maga where its hectic all the time, people passing out on streets and sick everywhere. Got a feeling Raki will be a great choice having the best of both worlds. :D

Cleobury Mortimer...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: faliraki :)

Me and my friend are going to Faliraki on the 9th July this year. I have heard a few people say its dead, but after reading the reviews of people who have been there this year and last... it sounds like it will be a amazing holiday! Not too wild, but then again not quiet either! Also after following Faliraki groups on Twitter.. I can see there are plenty of people going out there this year. and even if club 18-30s isn't there, who cares? That's old now anyway. I'm travelling with 2wentys (Thomson) and staying in Stamos apartments which is a 2wentys hotel, so will be full of young people!

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: faliraki :)

Im 47 going on 21 I worked the pubs back in the 90s for 10yrs plus and seen allsorts, faliraki will be perfect for you believe me you will get plenty of attention and no doubt plenty of freebees it was just right last year.......

Enjoy it I know we will.

Grant

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: faliraki :)

Hi everyone. I know this is an old thread but I am going on a girls holiday to Faliraki, end of June this summer and also concerned about the nightlife as articles tend to say it is quiet now. We are a group of 6 girls and are hoping it will have good nightlife and I just wanted to know was it lively at night for partying when you went last summer? Thank you

Louise

11 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: faliraki :)

ive just booked to go on the 2nd of may! we're two lads 21

Get answers to your questions about Faliraki
Recent Conversations