We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Faliraki 2014

Which Faliraki hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Faliraki 2014

Hey!

I'm about to book summer holiday in July in faliraki, me and my bestie decided to go on holiday mostly for having fun and partying, but after I've read some opinions, I do not know if faliraki is a proper place for us to go. Especially if we are focused on drinking and partying. Does anyone know how it's going to be this year? We are also thinking about sunny beach in Bulgaria, do you know which one, faliraki or sunny beach will be better for partying? I'm so confused right now and I don't know where we should go. Please help me!

Paulie

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Faliraki 2014

go for it .....youll be buzzin raki that is

Edited: 26 March 2014, 19:54
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Faliraki 2014

Ive just booked it today. Hope it'll be worth it. anyone else in raki this summer?

Edited: 26 March 2014, 22:17
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Faliraki 2014

Hi im going to faliraki this year and im worried its going to be dead from what people are saying! Really hope not

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Faliraki 2014

Hi im going to faliraki this year and im worried its going to be dead from what people are saying! Really hope not

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Faliraki 2014

When are you going? And im afraid of that as well. I wanted to go to parties but everyone says that there won't be many people...

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Faliraki 2014

I am going there as well (2nd and 3rd week of June). I guess it is impossible to forecast now whether it will be dead or busy, we'll see. But I doubt it will be totally empty.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Faliraki 2014

Im going on the 4th of june was hoping for the opening parties but not sure any thing will be going on as club 18-30s have pulled out of faliraki this year im gutted!! When do you go?

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Faliraki 2014

Im going on the 4th of june was hoping for the opening parties but not sure any thing will be going on as club 18-30s have pulled out of faliraki this year im gutted!! When do you go?

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Faliraki 2014

June the 7th. Club 18-30 left but 2wentys are back so I reckon it won't make much difference. I also think most opening parties are in May. Thomas Cook escapedes go to Faliraki as well.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Faliraki 2014

Ok thanks for putting my mind at ease!! Do you know if total karnage will be on?

Get answers to your questions about Faliraki
Recent Conversations