We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP :-/ which hotel for couple 40 somethings

Brighton, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
HELP :-/ which hotel for couple 40 somethings

I hope someone can help. My partner and I are pullunf our hair out trying to find the right hotel for us in faliraki..... we are in our 40's (but not OLD 40s) we want somewhere that not full of kids and not too quiet either . Dont mind a pool with music . We still go to clubs n pubs stay out late and like a nightcap in a hotel bar . So close to town about 10 min walk or so . We would like to go 4* plus bur not too posh . That there bar shuts at 11pm . Thanks

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,605 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP :-/ which hotel for couple 40 somethings

Look here.

www.orionfaliraki.com

Dorset
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP :-/ which hotel for couple 40 somethings

I am going back for the third time to the Grecotel Rhodos Royal in Kallithea. I love it there. The bungalows in the garden are my favourite. There is an air of quality in the main parts of the hotel but it isn't rowdy. Main bus stop almost right outside, a selection of shops and a couple of restaurants next door, beach front and not far from Faliraki / Rhodes town.

Good food, lovely staff, clean and comfortable.

As I said third time back due in a couple of weeks. I can't wait!

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP :-/ which hotel for couple 40 somethings

try the rodos sun you can book direct with nick who runs it http://www.rodossun.com/

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
138 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP :-/ which hotel for couple 40 somethings

hi can also recomend the rodos sun lovely place to stay

wales
Level Contributor
319 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HELP :-/ which hotel for couple 40 somethings

Hi.stayed at rodos sun . excellent. Low key and friendly.also royal rose.also superb!!

Kingston upon...
Level Contributor
369 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HELP :-/ which hotel for couple 40 somethings

As much as the Orion, Rodos Sun and Royal Rose are all nice studio accommodations, none are 4 star hotels.

Cant think of any 4 star hotels within10 minutes walking distance to the center. The better hotels are all on the coast road and at least a 20-25 minutes walk, this is the area where the already mentioned Rodos Royal is situated.

7. Re: HELP :-/ which hotel for couple 40 somethings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Faliraki
Recent Conversations