We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

in flight entertainment ryanair

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
146 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
in flight entertainment ryanair

hi flying out to rhodes tuesday with ryanair first time with ryanair do they have inflight entertainment on board didnt know if to take ear phones or not thanks

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
5,023 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: in flight entertainment ryanair

The only in flight entertainment is the cabin crew trying to sell you things by making p.a. announcements.

By all means take earphones as long as you take a music player as well, it will drown out the announcements.

Realistically, hardly any flights to Rhodes by any airline have in flight entertainment. Even those that had it in the past don't now as older planes are replaced.

Edited: 15 June 2014, 18:04
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
1,140 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: in flight entertainment ryanair

Flew with Ryanair last Tuesday and the only in flight entertainment is looking out the window. You can take headphones but there is nowhere to plug them in

Edited: 15 June 2014, 18:15
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: in flight entertainment ryanair

Hey

No charter/scheduled airline flying direct to Rhodes offer in flight entertainment anymore. Its now a mid to long haul perk. In the days of media players, be it smartphones, e readers, tablets, handheld gaming devices, there is no call for it. Of course, if you bring headphones you need to have a media source as the airline wont provide it. RyanAir, together with the likes of Easyjet etc will encourage you to buy extras, be it scratchcards, papers/magazines all.at.inflated prices. If you are listening to music/watching a film on a portable device u wont hear the annoying announcements. And if you do, you can always say no

Enjoy yr flight

M

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
146 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: in flight entertainment ryanair

thank all for quick replys

thought they didnt might take them then stick in me ears to block out annoying announcements though

and make out im asleep

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,994 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: in flight entertainment ryanair

The best thing to take on a Ryan air flight is sunglasses or even Sleep mask the bright yellow interior & trim on their planes is nauseating

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
146 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: in flight entertainment ryanair

hi barry yes i agree it is a bit over powering still saying that flew back from rhodes tuesday and cannot falt them

flew from stansted 10 k carry on simples just scan papers walk through to scanners job done in 5 mins

no standing in ques flight was good out plenty of leg room which suprised me being a budget airline more room than on the thomsoms flights we have been on. same on the way back first time we have used ryanair quit supprised just hope we have same in october for kefalonia flights

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: in flight entertainment ryanair

Hey

Its a small price to pay for a saving of a couple of hundred sheets of the realm. Bet ya never moaned when ya booked it. Pay much more next time on Thomson, T Cook etc n enjoy the decor ;-)

M

Edited: 28 June 2014, 10:14
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,969 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: in flight entertainment ryanair

Hi.

I take a ipad or similar and watch a couple of films. As said you have yo take your own equipment.

Italy
Level Contributor
6,334 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: in flight entertainment ryanair

I only take Ryanair when there are no other good options.

Vueling and Easyjet can be cheaper on offer. Even without the offer if I'm forced to pay for priority boarding Ryanair ends up more expensive.

The nice thing about Ryanair is they fly many places . But all in it's often no cheaper for me then the other choices.

10. Re: in flight entertainment ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Faliraki
Recent Conversations