We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Palace Hotel - tennis court question

Which Faliraki hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Midlands...
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sun Palace Hotel - tennis court question

Hiya,my sons recently started playing a lot of tennis,he's 14,and is pleased the hotel has courts.my question is, are they open all the time,do you have to book them,do the hotel provide rackets and balls?

Thanks

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,164 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun Palace Hotel - tennis court question

I suggest you e mail the hotel.

Here is the address

sunpalace@aquasolhotels.gr

wrexham
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun Palace Hotel - tennis court question

the tennis court is open throughout the day/evening,but is used by the animation team at certain times each day for football etc.the hotel have the equipment for you to use,but the condition of the tennis court and net is nothing special.

East Midlands...
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun Palace Hotel - tennis court question

Hi,

Thanx Trevor,I was gonna email hotel if no one else had answered,but handy to have their email anyway.

Wxm09,thanx for reply.sounds quite standard then, was a time up to about two yrs ago that he would have been wanting to do the footie every day!

Thank you :)

4. Re: Sun Palace Hotel - tennis court question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Faliraki