We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel rhodos palladium

NORFOLK UK
7 posts
Save Topic
hotel rhodos palladium

hi all has anyone been to this hotel, we are booked to fly from gatwick the 10th sep, can't wait just wondered if you have been to this hotel and what was it like, the beach im told is pebble is this true?

looking forward to going just would like to hear anybody's experiance on this hotel

Aberystwyth, United...
Destination Expert
for Aberystwyth
Level Contributor
657 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel rhodos palladium

Thomson brochure describe it as 'golden sand', I thought from what I have read that it is more like coarse sand rather than pebble. I am going there on the 17th Sept, are you there for one or two weeks. Can't wait either haven't been before.

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel rhodos palladium

The surface of the beach is a bit scrubby - not fine sand like the main beach at Faliraki and there is the build up of pebbles closer to the sea - there are walkways to take you down to the waters edge from the hotel which help.

Some people stay on the beach all day others prefer to be by the pool

Overall the hotel is wonderful - only downside will be the traditional bar prices problem made worse by the decline against the euro

We so enjoyed it we are going back for a second year this July/August

NORFOLK UK
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel rhodos palladium

Hi thanks for that we can't wait, hope the weather will be nice and warm, we only tend to stay at the RUI hotels so this will be intresting, we had booked to go to the sensatori resort in crete in september but cancelled having read the crete sensatori construction page on here, it sounded like a nightmare, so can't wait for this one we are off for 2 weeks hope to see you there, carolyn005

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel rhodos palladium

Hi Carolyn,

My fiancee and I are due to go to this hotel on the same date flying from Glasgow, we are really looking forward to it as well!

From what I've heard and seen on some pictures of the beach, it is coarse sand but pebbly the nearer you get to the sea.

The hotel looks fantastic though, we are really looking forward to it and may well meet you there!

Dan & Caroline

5. Re: hotel rhodos palladium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 04:16