We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port of Rhodes Facilities

Which Rhodes Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pasadena, California
2 posts
Save Topic
Port of Rhodes Facilities

Hello, I will be in Rhodes for 7 hours between ferries, is there anywhere (luggage lockers) were I can store my luggage while I walk aroud the township?

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Port of Rhodes Facilities

Hi - we have the exact same question - just wondered if you'd been to Rhodes yet and had discovered what the luggage locker situation was? Thanks!

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,633 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Port of Rhodes Facilities

Hi,

There is a tourist information office in Rhodes Town. Try e mailing them and they should be able to help.

Cheers

Dave

Edited: 19 June 2011, 22:09
Pasadena, California
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Port of Rhodes Facilities

Hi there,

We ended up staying over night in Rhodes. Well worth it, actually needed more time. I did not notice any locker facilities at the port, but did not really look around. Best bet may be to locate the tourist info offices.

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,633 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Port of Rhodes Facilities

Hi again,

The only phone number I can find is for the Rhodes Port Office. It is 22410 22220 plus your international dialling code. They may be able to help.

Cheers

Dave

5. Re: Port of Rhodes Facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town
Recent Conversations