We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paragliding

Which Rhodes Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
paragliding

Hi all,

Any paragliding from the beaches in trianda or rhodes town.

Thanks

Howie

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paragliding

Hi Howie,

I don't know about Triando or Rhodes Town. Try searching on Google and you may find something. There was a place at Vliha Bay, in between Kalathos and Lindos called Big Blue Watersports that advertised paragliding. About a 45 minute drive from Rhodes Town. The Phone number was 0030 6932383323. I can remember seeing people paragliding there last June.

Sorry can't help anymore

Cheers

Dave

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,424 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paragliding

Hey Howie

Nearby Ixia has a few well established watersport centres. They are aimed primarily towards wind/kitesurfing but also cater for a whole host of other water/land based activities. I would of thought that paragliding/paracending was amongst them.

Use yr search engine and key 'surfers paradise ixia' or 'windsurfers world ixia'. You can email them for info.

Mart

Leicester
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: paragliding

Hi,

Yes, there is Paragliding, and a range of other power boat towed water sports (banana boat, rings, sledge, etc.), from Elli beach in Rhodes town.

Cheers,

Dave.

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: paragliding

You can also go paragliding in Faliraki, only 20 minutes and 2.20 euros by bus fron Rhodes town

5. Re: paragliding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 15:18